Monday, June 11, 2007


Yesterday was our 7th anniversary! Every year Danny has another diamond added to my wedding band. I always love to get my rings back all shiny and new and with that sweet reminder that we have been married one more year! I'd absolutely do it all again too. He makes me so happy and is constantly trying to please me. It's not always perfect don't get me wrong, but he sure puts me on a pedestal like you wouldn't believe.


This year we didn't do anything too fancy, but did have pizza at a favorite pizza place in downtown Sacramento - Zelda's. I lived right near there my last year of college while I was dating Danny. We drove by my old apartment and showed Josh the lawn where he often played and where he took his very first steps. It was a fun and special night with the whole family.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

*sniff* *sniff* How romantic, Karen! Gorgeous rings!

Happy, happy anniversary! :) x

Allison said...

Aw, Karen, happy belated anniversary! What a fun day!!!

Hugs,
Allison

Benjamin Loewen said...

Great idea!! With the rings.

Good idea starting a blog. I'm just figuring the whole thing out, interviewing successful bloggers and finding out all the things to do to get traffic, etc. Want me to let you know when I have the blog to-do list ready? And if you know of any great tips, let me know!

AbbyChase said...

That is so sweet:) What a great way to remember all year!
Mandy