Saturday, June 30, 2007



Don't you ever just get bogged down trying to learn something new? Well it happened to me this week. Robyn of Absolutely Charming designed a fantastic frame to be used in our Blossom Leigh Boutique listings. It will help to make out listings all look uniform and stand out. Well I just love it, but I had a heck of a time trying to add it to my images. I spent hours and hours on it. I wsa jsut about to give up. I had already decided there was NO WAY I could do it. Well FINALLY after a great link of instructions from Robyn I was able to do it. Yeah!!! I am so proud of myself I have to share them with you.
It also just makes me realize how much more there is to learn. I think of my photos and listing from last year and how different they are. Then I think even the photos from a few months ago too. Wow. I think no matter what we can always improve too. I have done it my sewing and jewelry making time and time again. Thinking each item is just a tad better than the last. My kids do it in swimming too. Each time doing just a tad better, a more precise stroke, a faster time, a quicker flip turn... We never stop learning and can NEVER ever give up!


No comments: